How can I get my record expunged?

Record expunction is available for most cases that were either DISMISSED or all cases where the accused was found NOT GUILTY. Until a record is expunged, it still shows the arrest, charge and outcome.

If someone successfully completed a DEFERRED ADJUDICATION probation, there is a tool for getting that removed from the accused’s PUBLIC record, but the Government will always know about the charge. This is different from an expunction where it’s as if it never, ever happened. This is accomplished through a PETITION FOR NON-DISCLOSURE. There are limitations on whether a non-disclosure can or will be granted.

J.L. Carpenter practices criminal defense exclusively: an area of law where a person’s liberty and justice are at stake. She has the opportunity to make a difference in each client’s life and Jennifer Carpenter takes this very seriously.

Contact the Law Office of J.L. Carpenter in Houston today at 713.201.6767 to schedule a consultation.

Have You Been Arrested ?
Start Fighting Now!




This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.